Friday, July 22, 2011

Rolling In the Deep

Possibly my new favorite song!!!! London's as well. She grooves every time it come on!!!!  Anywhoooo.. Her voice, the beat, the words (how they slap that man in the face) SOOO great!

ALSO. I'm rolling in the deep in blogs! What is up with me not knowing how WONDERFUL the world of decorator blogs could be! It's like a Modern Magazine! Everything you could ever ask for at your fingertips and without a monthly subscription! NOT to mention they are ever changing. MORE than a Magazine could ever do! AAAHHH! I could look for hours. I get the saying " kids could go hungry, dinners get burnt, clothes piled high as mountains, and bills go unpaid! They are truly addicting! So, I'm totally inspired to take pictures of everything that I do and change so that everyone can see what I'm doing and tell me what to change, how to make it look better, or if you wanna do the same thing! I got a great chandelier for $20 bucks from a friend and I'm going to repaint it, since it is BRIGHT GOLD! I am thinking it should be Oil-Rubbed Bronze because it is soooo popular and "safe". buuuut my heart is set on it being turquoise! I love turquoise! If i paint my kitchen/breakfast area a light shade of gray I think it would be a perfect pop of color. a focal point. BUTTT... I dont even know if it will look good IN the Breakfast area. Might be a little too large. Maybe it would look better in my bedroom? Then i would definitely want it turquoise! I'm not scared of my bedroom being funky!  so.. IF IT FIT IN THE BREAKFAST AREA... what color? go for the turquoise or Oil Rubbed Bronze?

Rolling in the deep..with SUGAR! I wanna stop sugar all together and really grains (which turn to sugar) grains for a while until I get to my goal weight..I also wanna keep up with a little Diet Diary! Maybe get some others on here to keep me accountable for the weight loss. I still haven't decided. I'm pretty private about things like that but maybe going public will be just the ticket to a successful weight loss story? Still thinking about that one... we shall see. I need to decide on a real diet, goal weight, and time frame.

This picture is the reason I want to lose weight! HATE it!

No comments: