Monday, April 6, 2009

This is the last I talk about it...

I didn't get a chance to really talk about the Fishing trip! Hudson did have a ball!!! and was soooo good! He "fed the fish" with corn- pretty much just throwing corn in the water and he thought he was doing something great! He was talking the entire time..."what is that mommy?" "where on the boat?" "did you get a fish, mommy?" "THAT'S A BUUUUG!!!" "THAT'S A FROOOG!" "I WANNA SEE THE COWS!" "I WANNA GO FAST!" pretty much talk talk talk talk talk...
I gotta say too... he didn't fuss at all about the bulky life jacket he had to wear. He seemed to like it almost..? who knows! I'm just glad he is getting old enough to do the fun things now!

I can't wait for Easter! I FINALLY found him something to wear. There is a serious drought in little boy clothes. Children's Place is the only place that has anything... and EVERY kid in town will be wearing the same thing. Anyone know of a great place to get clothes that are hip?

No comments: