Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Calling all bloggers! Calling all bloggers!

anyone know of a good camera to buy? that's not TOO costly. I have spent too much on the last two camera's for them to get lost and broken. I really liked my canon powershot but they don't have the one I had anymore. anyone got a great camera they can't live without? I would like one without the delay that my last one had. "point and shoot" i think is what it is called. I hate having to take a million pictures to finally get one that's not the top of Hudson's head, or the side of his face or him running away.


OH and i have been keeping up with hudson through a written journal. i plan on writing here again soon. i just gotta find the time...

he is growing fast and furrious! changing every day and talking SO MUCH! He really surprises me how quickly he changes and grows up.

more to come... maybe tonight?

HELP ME FIND A CAMERA!!

No comments: