Thursday, May 5, 2011

I did it! Do you think I've gone too far?












Obviously I figured it out! It didn't take much just time to play and play keep searching for the goodness that the Internet provides!!! YAY!!!! ON TO THE NEXT Project!






The Easter BUNNY came! :) annnnnd Hudson has on a Shark glove?!!



After Church!



This is all I have time for right now! BUT I plan to do an entire post of pictures from Easter! ANNND all of the little pictures I take on random days!


These are more questions about the blog world:


  • Does BLOGGER let you download more than one picture at a time?

  • Do I have to download the pictures backwards in the order that I want them to appear? Because I downloaded these and I had to move them all around and set the words different even re-typing?

  • Is that just something I have to get used to? or is there an easier way that I don't know about?















3 comments:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

the kiddos (and new blog look) are so cute! Love it. Glad you are back!

For uploading pictures. Go to your settings and scroll down to Global Settings and there is a place that says select post editor. Choose updated editor and save. when you go to make a new post things will look a little differently but you will have the option to upload multiple photos at a time from you computer or picasa web albums! AND they will upload in order.. You'll also have the option to make your pictures bigger! when you click on them a menu bar will show up allowing you to choose small, medium, large, etc. You'll have to do some trial and error to see which size will fit your blog the best! Good luck and hope this helps :)

Lisa said...

YAY HOLLI ELYSE!!! KEEP IT UP! WHO NEEDS HOUSEWORK WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPUTER AND BLOGGING!!!!

Life on Easley Street said...

yayyy! thanks Katie!!